Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Color lessons.

This is Hailey, when we did our consultation, she expalined to me that she didn't love her current color because there wasn't much variation and she didn't love the tone either. We decided to  do some low lights and highlights, and see where it went from there. Here's where  things didn't go as planned. I think that my dark sections were too small so when we pulled them out it didn't look like there was much variation in her color because they blended so well. I think what i need to do is get a mannequin , split the hair into a bunch of sections and weave each section differently with the same color so i have a better idea of what will happen when i do what i do.        
          Hailey was happy with her hair but you can see for yourself what i mean.

 I think the hair cut turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment